If you know us, you know that we try and spend as much time as possible on the mountain. I dont remember being up there in the winter though. Kellys friend Sid recently bought a snow cat, so we took that and Niels snowmobile and Kellys snowmobile and spent last weekend on the mountain. I'll never forget Kelly saying "Lori would just shit! She would just shit!" as we are riding in the snowcat. She would say "we need to find someone with a snow cat..."because winter time was the hardest for her not being able to go up to their property. The snowmobiles they have cant really be trusted, and she wasnt supposed to snowmobile anyway (which usually didnt mean anything since she always did what she wasnt "supposed" to do). There wasnt as much snow as I was expecting, there was about 3 feet. We put a rose on her grave, well Megan did, I would have sunk in the snow. There is a shovel in the ground next to it, and thats all you could see to tell where it was, about 4 inches of a shovel handle. The inversion in Utah County was horrible, but you would never know that where we were. The sky was SO blue, and we didnt even need a coat during the days. It was a little claustrophobic with all of us staying in a 10X16 cabin...but we had a blast!

Chillin in the snow cat, snowmobiling strapped to dad (while mom snowboarded) and playing upstairs looking out the window.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm totally jealous. Yea Lori really would've freaked out and loved it. Man I miss that girl sometimes. She was (and still is) awesome.
Aspen looks cute. A snow cat, eh? Neato! I want a ride!
It looks like you guys are creating a lot of fun memories for Aspen!
Wow...you surely are making many
fun memories for your family. Aspen
is SO CUTE!!!
Gram B
Ashley! It's been forever and Aspen is so big! We need to get together and play sometime soon. Before I have baby #2!! Call me
Post a Comment