Thursday, November 13, 2008

I have many fans...












These are just a few of my fans. My favorite would have to be the cat, I call him "Bow"...you know, like Meow but with a B? Thats his name. Mom calls him Glade, Dad calls him Tig...but his name is "Bow..."

2 comments:

AubreyMo said...

Favorite Aunt wins!!! Just not over Bow. I understand that Basement Cat comes first in your book Aspen. You love my birds too though, right? Just not when they fly and hit your head? Oh ok, got it.

PS Ash, you should allow anonymous comments on your blog for certain people like mom and such. Just a suggestion. Have you shown her your blog yet?

Anonymous said...

I got to hear Aspen say "Bow." SO CUTE!! She has many fans, but I
love how she is such a big fan of
Grandpa M.

Great Gram B